Many people may not realize how dehydrated they are until it is too late! Take the test below to see how hydrated you really are!
- On average, how many glasses of water do you consume daily?
- At least 8 glasses a day
- Around 4 glasses, plus or minus 1
- No more than 2 glasses a day
- When do you drink water?
- All day, everyday…no excuses
- With every meal
- Whenever I feel thirsty
- What is your go-to beverage?
- Any type of water or enhanced water
- Fruit juices
- Alcoholic beverages
- How often do you have to urinate throughout the day?
- 5-7 times per-day
- Rarely, I’m like a camel
- On a scale of 1-10, how thirsty do you currently feel?
- 0-3 (I have my water bottle in hand)
- 7-10 (SOS GET ME AN AGUA!!)
If you answered mostly A’s (1.1)…
You are a hydrating machine, and we applaud you!! You understand the importance of hydration, and have committed to keeping yourself hydrated all day long so you can be the best you. Now, keep it going and treat yourself to a delicious and hydrating Agua before you head out!
If you answered mostly B’s (1.2)….
You’re almost there, but not quite! You see the importance of hydration, but you still need to make more of an effort to drink drink drink all day long, and not just when you are feeling thirsty. Go on, grab an Agua and make your daily water intake an easy (and enjoyable) one.
If you answered mostly C’s (1.3)….
Houston…we have a problem! You, like 80% of adults, are dehydrated on a day-to-day basis and don’t even know it. When you reach the point of realizing you’re thirsty…it’s too late. Don’t let this happen to you! Dehydration effects your everyday life, and not for the better. We want you to be your best you by being healthy and hydrated. Make a conscious effort to drink more water all day long starting now! Grab an Agua on your way out and get the hydration party started!